Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jenn's wedding

Congrats to my friend Jenn on her marriage this past weekend. Nikki and I were both in the wedding down in Orlando, and it was a beautiful day and a cool ceremony. I wish Jenn and Will the best! It was an honor to stand up with them on their special day, although I had a horrible stomach virus and was just trying to not pass out. :-) I put a picture of Jenn, Nikki and me below. For the real pics, check out Chris and Katie Torres' blog [www.6offourcreations.blogspot.com] - they are fantastic photographers!

2 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

How fun! I love your blog and seeing where you will be living. Thanks for the shout out to us! : )

I'll be keeping up on you here!

Jill said...

A beautiful bride and beautiful bridesmaids! Glad you were well enough to make it to the wedding to be there with Jenn.