Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Pictures of Greece

Hi everyone!  Well I know in my last entry I said that I might be done with my blog.  And the length of time that it continues is still up in the air.  However, I have the opportunity to return to Greece this summer, and I am leaving in just a few days!  I am VERY excited to go back there, as this year I will be in a much different role.  When I went as a student, I had to take a class along with the sightseeing portion of the trip.  Now I have been done with school for a year-and-a-half so NO MORE CLASSES FOR ME!  This year, I am going as the trip admin/liaison person to help coordinate all that will be taking place while we are there.  So I definitely have a job to do, but this is also a vacation for me.    And I am SO READY!!  Breaks are good for anyone, but it is especially necessary when you work in this field.  I always know I have hit my wall when I reach the point with my clients that I want them to stop talking and get out of my office.  That's when I know I need to go recharge so I can come back fresh.  And let's just say it's about that time. :)

So I am bringing my blog back into existence at least for this trip.  I have realized again lately how much I see the world in pictures and how important pictures are for me to both express deep parts of myself and remember important places, experiences and people in my life.  My goal is to post at least a picture a day while I am in Greece that will be a reminder for me of what that day represented or is something I don't ever want to forget.  You're welcome to follow along on this journey.  I have great anticipation for all that God has in store for all of us going on this trip.  We leave Monday.

For now, enjoy a few of my favorite pictures from my last trip.  Until next time, much love to you all!




2 comments:

Glenda said...

I'm excited for you to get to go back to Greece. I hope you'll share your adventures with photos as you're able. Have fun and I hope it's all you dreamed this trip would be. Hugs!

E said...

Yay. You're back. Your writing is always a blessing to me. Enjoy
Your vaca!!!!