Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Publix Family Reunion

Well, some people have their family reunions at picnics with matching shirts. Our family? We have them in Publix. As Michael and I are getting ready to leave for Boston, we decided to go see our grandmother one last time before we left. She works at Publix, so we went there, and almost everyone else from my mom's side of the family met us there as well. It was great to see everyone, but it was hilarious too. As one of my cousins said, "Next time we have a family reunion, can we meet at PetsMart?" Enjoy the pics below. The one of all of us is blurry, but it still gives the gist. Now, back to packing, as we are driving away in 2 days!





2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow - do you think we might be famous now?

Judy said...

You guys really know how to make memories. I didn't get to see you today. I guess I should have stopped by Publix. I hope you guys have a great trip! Keep us posted pics and stories!