Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Musings

Greetings, readers of the blog! I have to head to work in a bit, but I thought I'd give you all a quick update on the happenings here. It's been a CRAZY two weeks, but I have survived, and it'll be cool to see what happens next. For now, here are the highlights...

*I will finish my first graduate school class on Thursday night!!! It's amazing that 8 weeks of class have already gone by. I start the next 8 week class the following Thursday, but I'm still excited about the accomplishment of finishing the first one. I finished my last paper for that class today, and then I have a group presentation on Thursday night and we'll be done!

*I am learning so much through school right now, which is very cool. I'll write a blog soon that is just about school and what is happening there. It's neat to see how God is using school to continue His healing of my heart.

*I kind of hit a wall last week where I was totally over the insanity of my schedule. Working 40+ hours each week and going to school full time and writing bunches of papers leads to some exhaustion and feelings of being overwhelmed. However, I took some time in these last few days to take care of myself a bit and do some fun stuff. I am feeling much better about where I am now and am thankful for friends and Disney who help me remember to still enjoy life. :)

*I miss fall. I took this picture when I lived in Boston, and I wish I could see sights like this around here....

However, the weather has been cooler, which is awesome AND I am going to visit my brother and sister-in-law next weekend in the Great White North! Can't wait to see them and I'm hoping that there will be a few leaves left on the trees for me to see. Either that or maybe it will snow since I certainly won't get any of that down here. Don't tell my brother I would love to see snow fall though - he'll get mad! :)

*I know a lot of you read my blog and don't like to leave comments for multiple reasons. I understand this. However, if you could, I've love to get some comments from some of you, even if you just put a smiley face as your comment. It's nice to know sometimes that you're not alone and that people have your back. Thanks in advance!!

Must run now so I can read for a bit before heading to the Chick for the night. More to come soon... In the meantime, have a great week!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is always an encouragement. Thanks for being who you are.

Unknown said...

:D How long will it take to complete your program?

Liz B. said...

Had a spelling error. What can I say, I'm OCD.

You're in our thoughts and prayers!
Liz and Tony

Uncle John said...

()()
(..)

Anonymous said...

:) I love to read your blogs! They are encouraging, humorous, and just all around entertaining ;) Congrats on almost being done with class #1 ~ have a great time in the Great White North!

Jill said...

Greetings! I'm letting you know that I read your blog and love staying caught up that way. I also like your fall theme on the blog - very festive. I like that you have friends letting you know they're reading; even your OCD doctor friend. :) I would probably do the same thing. Haha!!
Love you!

E said...

I love hearing what God is doing in your life.

. said...

I enjoy keeping up with you via the blog Tiffany! Congratulations on one class down!

ColleenS said...

I have been silently enjoying your blog for a while now. I envy you as the career path you have chosen is similar to what I was going to do before my mom got sick and passed away. You give me hope that I can go back one day and pursue it again if I choose to!

Erin G said...

Hey chica. I don't comment all that often, but you know I'm here reading. Sorry I am slow to the bandwagon with this post, my google reader got very full very fast somehow over the last few days!

I'm excited to read more of the "meat" of what you're doing in school!

Leanne and Mike said...

Still here and still enjoying your reflections and insight! I'm VERY happy to hear that you took some time to have fun. Big hug!!!