Sunday, December 20, 2009

Because Sometimes You Just Need To Laugh!

A couple of weeks ago, Nikki and I went to the mall when we had an afternoon to kill. We were walking through a department store that shall remain nameless when we came across a display of hats. We started trying them on and started laughing so hard that we decided we needed pictures of the occasion. Apparently the idea was catching because a few other people joined us and did the same thing. Here were a few of our favorites....




After this, we stopped in the juniors department where I saw these red pants. You can't tell from the picture, but the rips in the pants had fishnet material behind them. Of course I had to try them on....don't they look fabulous with that shirt???

Finally, I tortured my cat again with the Santa hat and thought these images were quite funny. I don't think she thought so...



I took the roommate to the airport today so she could spend Christmas in Chicago with her family. Ellie and I are hanging out until Wednesday morning when I will leave to drive to GA to meet the fam for Christmas (driving alone with my cat - hope she behaves!!). More posts to come soon. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Uncle John said...

Fun pictures and Ellie is still a good sport! Looking forward seeing you this week!!

Jill said...

I love these pictures and can only imagine the hilarity that accompanied them. So sorry I missed it! You did keep the pants, right? :)

Tell Ellie that I'm very excited to see her again soon and that the car ride will be worth it - she'll get to meet her new cousin, Simba. Can't wait to see you soon!

Leanne and Mike said...

Ha! Love these photos! Also, thanks for the update on the Singing Christmas Trees. What a cool experience. I hope that you have a fantastic holiday celebration with your family. Drive safely and enjoy your time together. xo Leanne