Friday, February 5, 2010

A Quick Update!

Hey everyone! My birthday is on Sunday (yay for birthdays, and on Super Bowl Sunday no less!!!), and my mom is in town to celebrate with me, and we're about to head out the door for some shopping fun. Lots has been happening in the last week or two in my life that needs to be shared, so for now I thought I'd give you a very quick update with "teasers"... More info to come on all of this in the coming days!
• My temp job unexpectedly ended this past Monday. No warning at all, and it is no more.
• I currently have no job! But I have had some interviews and have a couple next week and am hopeful something will work out.
• I am seriously considering going back to school. Yep, crazy thought that it is! I have applied to one school already and am visiting that and another school next week. For what, you might ask? Well, much more to come on this soon, but I'm looking at a Masters in Counseling degree.
• I am very excited about the possibilities that God has in store in the coming weeks and months.
• I have NO IDEA what anything will look like! :)
• I have the most splendid roommate!
• My brothers are coming for a visit in a couple of weeks!! So are my Gloucester pastor and his wife and family. Yay for sharing Disney!
• IT IS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!!! :) :) :)

The end for now.

2 comments:

E said...

Have fun! :)

Leanne and Mike said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had fun with your mom. And hope you were cheering for the Saints!