Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Weekend With The Sibs

So Michael is getting married 3 weeks from Saturday - CRAZY!!! Instead of having a bachelor weekend, he decided he wanted to come to Florida, have Matthew join us, and have a weekend with the siblings in the sun. We had lots of fun hanging out and laughing and enjoying "one last gathering" with just the 3 of us. We all understand that life will be changing forever for our family - and most certainly in a good way - but it was nice to have a special time together. We laid by the pool for an afternoon, which was glorious, and then Matthew and I took Michael out for dinner to talk about his upcoming marriage, encourage him, and give him a fun gift. I can't post pictures of what we gave him, but let's just say we hoped to add some fun and laughter to his honeymoon! :)

On Sunday, we spent the day at Epcot, and it was great fun. Here are a couple of pictures from when we were riding Test Track.



And just because I love my brothers, here are a couple more pictures of us!


Aww....I had a blast with the brothers. I am so proud of the men they have become and look forward to seeing all that lies ahead for them both as they begin these next chapters in their lives.

In other news, I have fully applied at Reformed Theological Seminary, and I just found out that I have been invited to a review weekend in April. That weekend will be a weekend of individual and group interviews as they determine who they want to invite to be in this year's new class. I should know one way or the other by the end of April if I have been accepted there. I am also in the process of applying at another school - Palm Beach Atlantic University, and once I get all of the stuff completed for there, I will know very quickly if I have been accepted there. Once those things are known, I will have to make a decision about which school and figure out the financial piece of it. We'll see what happens, and I'll keep you posted!

I also have a new part time job. I am working as the marketing director for a Chick-fil-a store in a local mall. I am very excited about this new position and am now trying to find another part time job to fill in the gaps of time and money. More to come on all of this soon! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Tiffany, I'm so glad you had a fun time with your brothers! You are a very blessed sister to have 2 loving brothers who love you so much!!!! I'm excited you have a job and pray the Lord brings you the extra work you need. Our son, Matt, has been taking classes from Reformed Theological Seminary via their long distance program. He's working on his Master's. Great school! Keep us posted on how the Lord leads you with your schooling. I'm interesting in knowing what you want to study and what you feel the Lord is preparing you to do! Love you ALWAYS, Glenda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your exciting news, Tiffany! I'm so excited for how things are working out for you. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. The relationship you have with your brothers is so precious as well. Treasure that! Very special. Miss seeing your smile.

Kellie