Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random Tidbits

Happy 13th of July! This month is flying by....I only have about a month and a half until school starts, and I am so excited! More to come on that very soon, but for now, here are some random updates about life here in Orlando.

*My cat still makes me smile. Here she is, caught sitting on a TV tray (bad cat!), appearing to pray. Perhaps prayer to escape getting in trouble??

*My brother has been in Orlando since Thursday and I have enjoyed having a family member here for an extended period of time. It's nice to spend a week with someone without there being an event that you are getting together for. I'm also really proud of my brother. He is walking through a tough time right now but he is following God, even in the hard moments. Basically, he rocks, and I love him!

*The major league baseball All-Star game is tonight. I'm super excited to watch it! Yay for 6 Braves making the team, yay for the Braves being in first place at this point in the season, and yay for baseball in general!

*Now that I know where I'm going to be living (Nikki and I decided to stay right where we are!), I am going to do a couple of things to freshen up my living arrangements. Step number 1 is a new shower curtain. I might change color schemes. We shall see. Pictures to come at a later date! I might get curtains. I am going to get rid of some stuff and hang some stuff on the walls. Yay for change that doesn't require moving!

*Jesus loves me - and He loves you too! I know this, but sometimes I need to be reminded of this truth. And He loves me for who I am, despite all of my imperfections and inadequacies. I am learning to love me in spite of those things as well. I love Jesus too. :)

*Sometimes, no matter how hot it is outside, you need to play mini-golf. So I'm off to kick my brother's tail!! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Love you Tiffany!
Hugs, Glenda