Thursday, November 6, 2008

Be A Blog Follower!

Hi everyone! There is a new feature that blogger has added to blogs that is kind of cool. If you look on the top right side of my blog, you will see a "blog follower" area. Anyone who decides to follow my blog will automatically receive an email whenever I post a new entry. That way, you know when to check my blog to see new entries or updates. If you'd like to do this, simply click on the "follow this blog" link, and follow the instructions. Then you'll get emails to come check out the latest news. How fun! :)

Hope you are all well. This has been a LONG week, but the weekend will be here soon. We are excited because Uncle Bob is in Boston for a business trip and will be staying with us Friday night in Gloucester, where we'll get to spend some time with him and show him around where we live until he has to leave Sat. night. We'll be sure to take some pictures and post them!

1 comment:

Jill said...

How fun that I am now an official "blog follower". By the way, thanks for getting the comments going on my blog the other day. :)

I can't wait for Uncle Bob to get to see a little bit of the world you and Michael live in. I hope the weather cooperates. Take lots of fun pictures.

Happy Friday to you both! You are loved and missed!