Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter Is Arriving

We've had a very mild fall for the most part so far this year. Maybe I'm just getting even more used to the cold, but there have only been a few days that were yucky cold. That all changes this week!! Our highs are supposed to be in the 30's, with lows in the 20's. I suppose that it is getting close to the end of November, and I live way up north, so this makes sense. But there's still a moment of having to decide that you can't really whine about it and just have to deal with the fact that it will be cold. I am even more thankful for heat and coats than ever! So now, the focus shifts to....WHEN WILL OUR FIRST SNOW BE???? I can't wait!! I remember scenes like this from last year and look forward to seeing what beauty God gives us this year.

If you feel like leaving a comment, put down a date for your prediction of when our first snow will be, and we'll see who gets the closest!

More stories and such to come soon! Hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Let's see......I think I'll pick the week of Thanksgiving for when you'll get your first snow. I loved some of your snow pictures from last year and can't wait to see some from this year since you know the area even better. It apparently doesn't really snow much in Baltimore, so I'll still have to come see you for my snow fix.

Have a good week! Love you both!

Janet said...

I pick November 27th. What do I win? Love to you and Michael!!
Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

I predict this coming weekend - November 22nd or 23rd (I guess that's really 2 dates hehe). I love snow!! We had some flurries and "squalls" here today, but nothing stuck. It was still pretty to see, though!

Uncle John said...

December 5th is my pick. I'm looking forward to more awesome snow pics this year! So, when do you think we'll have our first snow in Atlanta this year?