Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zany Madness

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in awhile. It's been a little nutty around here! I went to Baltimore for a week to hang with the parents, now I'm back in Boston, packing and saying goodbyes....

I have lots of pictures to post, thoughts and reflections that I need to write about, but it might not happen until I get on the road and have a chance to breathe. Nikki and I do have an apartment in Orlando now - only 10 minutes from Disney World!! Progress is being made, and I'm excited about what is upcoming. First though, I have to finish things up here.

SO....this post is just to let you know that I'm still here, I have lots to share, and it will all get posted soon. Keep checking my blog, and I'll get some posts up just as soon as I can! Thanks for your patience! :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay for having a place to live in Orlando! I'm praying for you as you live these last few days in MA. Goodbyes are hard, but they just remind us that the connections we have matter to us. New adventures await...and much warmer weather!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you have a place to move into in Orlando! I've been thinking about you all week and I know goodbyes are difficult, but I've also learned over the years, that they're definitely not forever! ;) I hope the trip and the move go well! I'll keep you in my prayers! Have a great time at the game with your fam tomorrow night! Go Braves!!