Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Cute Cat

Hi everybody! I wanted to show you some pictures of Ellie because she is such a cute cat! She has enjoyed living in Orlando so far. She loves going out on our balcony and rolling on the concrete, eating bugs, letting her fur get blown in the wind.... It's really funny because she sticks her head through the rails on the balcony. Here is some Ellie cuteness.

She also loves laying on the piano because she can see out of the balcony doors...

I went for a walk this evening, and here are a few pictures from that. We have these crazy birds that walk around our apartment all the time, and when they are agitated, they make this horribly LOUD screaming noise. When they stand up to their full height, they are almost as tall as I am! They were walking down the sidewalk tonight, and I got out of their way. I wonder what they were talking about as they walked!

We get some really pretty skies and clouds here as the sun sets...

Finally, here is a picture of me and my cat. It's horrible of us both (I had just gotten back from the walk), but perhaps it will make you smile!

More to come soon....enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Your cat is definitely cute!
Miss you!
Hugs, Glenda

Jill said...

Ellie is definitely a cute kitty! I love the picture of the birds - they look like friends out on an evening stroll. :) You're looking a little tanned in your picture. I guess your pool and Disney days are having an effect! You are loved and missed lots!!

uncle john said...

What a great picture of the birds on their evening stroll! I'm sure they're discussing how cut Ellie is...