Friday, August 6, 2010

My Room

Greetings from the ATL! I am here for the weekend hanging out with the fam, so more pictures and posts to come soon. I wanted to post a few pictures of my updated room though. It makes me smile, and I love it, even if the colors might be a little bold or bright for most. :)

My room was inspired by my new shower curtain that looks like this:

I decided to keep the color theme going throughout my room. This is my bed and curtains that I created.


Before I got the curtains hung up, Ellie enjoyed playing in them and laying on them.

I still have to take pictures of our living room and the changes we made there, but because I moved a piece of furniture out of my room to the living room, I now have space for a desk. Since I'm going to be starting school, I thought it would be a good idea to have a place to get work done. My desk makes me smile. :)

So there you have it! I can't be in my room or bathroom and not smile, and I think that's a good thing. Many thanks to my parents for helping me get all of this set up while they were visiting. More to come very soon!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Everything looks so cheery! I hope you smile a LOT and enjoy being in school again. Lots of hugs! In Him, Glenda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates!