Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mommy's Here!

Michael and I are very excited to have our mom here with us this weekend! She arrived safely on Thursday evening, and we are looking forward to spending the weekend with her. She flies home on Tuesday.... Interestingly enough, here in the north where history seems to mean a lot, everyone is off on Columbus Day, including me. So we'll have lots of time to hang out. I'll definitely keep you posted with pictures and stories of our time together. For now, here are a few funny shots. She brought me my Tigger costume so I can wear it on Halloween. Here are pictures of my brother goofing off with the Tigger costume. Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

E said...

Have a blast!

Uncle John said...

Michael... I'm worried about you. Enjoy the visit everyone!

Janet said...

Michael, it's nice to know somebody else in the family lives outside the box on a regular basis! Ya'll have a good time.

Judy said...

That Tigger costume may come in handy when the temps start dropping.