Saturday, October 27, 2007

Random Saturday

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is going well. As I type this, I am watching the Red Sox and Rockies play in game 3 of the World Series. To illustrate how different fans are here in Boston, I was at the mall today and decided to get some ice cream. The place that I stopped had lots of different flavors, some with Red Sox names. I ordered one of the Red Sox ice creams - "Dice-cream" because it was what I wanted. When I went to pay, they told me it was free because today was a game day!

I was asked to make a couple of arrangements for our office at work - we are decorating, so I went to a store today that is like Michaels to get some flowers. Here are my attempts at 2 arrangements....



My cat has been full of personality today. Here she is eating the flower arrangement and then sleeping....



It rained all day today, but I hope to get some pictures taken tomorrow of the beautiful fall leaves. I will post those soon. Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

E said...

The flower arrangements look amazing! You are so very talented!