Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend Wedding

Hi everyone! Well, Michael and I were at home this past weekend for a wedding. I flew home on Thursday because I had some responsibilities in the wedding, Michael flew home on Friday, and then we flew back to Boston today. I'm so tired!! :-) But it was an awesome weekend. Congrats to the bride and groom - here is a picture of the happy couple, and I apologize for the blurriness of it!


I helped coordinate the rehearsal and also did the bridal party flowers and the cake. Here is an up close picture of the bride's bouquet and a picture of the cake.



My family and I have been friends with the bride's family for many years - her older brother and I have known each other since elementary school. So this wedding was like a high school reunion for me. It was awesome to catch up with everyone. Below are some pictures of old friends - the best kind! These are for you, Erin! :-)





A few final pics of some of my closest friends from high school that I still stay in touch with. Last picture is of me and my "sister" - it was awesome seeing you again! Everyone have a great week!



3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for such a quick posting after a whirlwind weekend. Great pictures and how fun to relive some of the moments. You did a great job on the cake and flowers. It was good to see lots of friends and family. Just seeing these pictures is such a reminder of the blessing that friends who become family can be. This wedding wouldn't have happened without them! You and Michael get some rest and we'll do the same. And by the way - Go Red Sox! You get to be in a World Series city again!
You are loved and missed already! Mom

. said...

The cake looks beautiful...as do the flowers. Wow, you really used those Michaels cake lessons to go a long way girl! I'm still making my kids birthday cakes and haven't ventured far... :)
Wish I could have seen you while you were home, maybe next time.
Elizabeth

E said...

Oh Tiffany! Thank YOU! You did a great job on the flowers and cake! I have to say that I cried when I saw all the pictures. My sister looks so good. I am so proud of her for her weight loss! You look great, Hanna looks great, AL looked great! I MISS GA!!! I will be home Dec 20th!

Love you! Have a great week and get some rest!