Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Today was absolutely gorgeous! The temperature was about 54, the sun was shining, and it was glorious! We went to church this morning, which was fantastic, and then I went to the store afterwards. Came home, and I've gotten a lot done - cleaned the bathroom, did lots of laundry, cooked dinner - but I also took time to go for a run/walk and lay on the rocks by the ocean. It was really nice. These last two days have helped us remember that spring will arrive again at some point, but we have a way to go still. It's supposed to start wintry mixing overnight and into tomorrow, turning into all snow and accumulating around 3 inches through the day. Gotta love it!

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures with you. Here is a picture of the chicken pie I made for dinner tonight. Mmm...

Ellie has very much enjoyed the nice weather. She sat in front of the door and in the open window a lot today. She's so cute!!



I hope you guys all have a fantastic week. More posts to come soon!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so jealous of your rock time!! I miss the sound of the ocean crashing on them.

Cute pictures of Princess Ellie. I'm sure she was a very happy kitty with fresh air blowing her fur! :) Pat her for me and have a wonderful week! Love you!!

Uncle John said...

Howdy... Just letting you know that I still read your blog. I look at it pretty much everyday. I enjoy the posts and pictures, just don't always have the time to comment. Have a great week and enjoy the wintry precipitation!

Glenda said...

Hi Tiffany! You came to mind today so I popped in to "visit" for a minute before heading back to bed.
Love you! Hugs,Glenda