Friday, March 6, 2009

Bowling

I know I promised to post pictures of the snow we received. And we did receive snow - about 14 inches of it! But I have not actually taken any pictures of the snow yet, for a couple of reasons. One - it has been COLD all week! When it first snowed, the windchill was in the single digits and teens. I wasn't really excited about going out in that just to take some pictures. And then I've been working all week, and by the time I get home, it's dark. Have no fear - I will post pictures this weekend of some beautiful scenes. It's supposed to be 54 tomorrow -- YES!!!! -- and I plan to go for a walk with my camera. I know you're thinking that if it's 54, there won't be any snow for me to take a picture of. However, there are a couple of shots I have in mind that should be glorious tomorrow. Can't wait to share them with you!

In the meantime, here is a different picture. Our community group went bowling last night as a "fun night" to have together. Not everyone could come, but this is the group that was there. These are some of my favorite people in the great white north and people that I will miss when I leave.

More blogging to come soon. I will of course post some snow pictures, and I have other things to share too. Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

I can't imagine 14 inches of snow! Guess I've been in GA too long to remember what having that much snow feels like. I always enjoy your photos Tiffany!

I hope you enjoy the sunshine and get lots of pictures!

Hugs,Glenda