Friday, September 5, 2008

Sunflower

Happy Friday! The other day when I was driving to work, about a block and a half from where we live, I noticed the tallest sunflower I have ever seen growing in someone's yard. It looked really cool, so I made a mental note to remember to take a picture of it. When I was driving home yesterday, the sun was shining on it just right and I had my camera in my car, so I parked in my spot and walked back to take a picture. The homeowners were out and very gracious to allow me to photograph their flower. The blue you see in the background behind it is the ocean. Not a bad view, is it?

I'm helping with a wedding this weekend - helping with the flowers, centerpieces, and I'm putting the flowers on the cake. I'll be sure and post pictures later in the weekend. We're also expecting Tropical Storm Hanna to hit here sometime tomorrow. The wind is already picking up. If we get any good waves, I'll try to get some pictures of that as well. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tiffany! just catching up on your blog and wanted to say hi.
~Kelly K

E said...

Stay safe, and have fun with the wedding!

Anonymous said...

What a cool picture!! We're in the middle of getting parts of Hanna today... it's like a monsoon!! My parents and I have to head over to a cousin's graduation party about 2 hours away... it's going to be a wet ride!

Hope you had fun with the wedding!! Don't blow away!