Friday, September 19, 2008

Yikes!

So last night, the temperature got down to 39 degrees. I'm not sure I'm ready for the cold weather to arrive! Too bad for me though because it'll be here whether I'm ready or not....although I am excited about the snow again. It's supposed to warm back up this weekend, but I suppose that was a preview of things to come. It was nice to sleep though - we had our windows open, and I was snuggled in my warm bed. It's kind of like camping inside! :)

Anyway, I'm leaving this evening to go down to the Cape, and it has been decided that we are going to go to Nantucket on Saturday. I can't wait! I think it will be tons of fun, and I am very excited to be able to take lots of pictures and then to share them with all of you.

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend!

No comments: