Friday, February 6, 2009

Animal Kingdom


Greetings from Florida! I thought I'd post another blog with pictures from our day yesterday so you could keep up with our progress. As we entered the "Disney compound" yesterday, no one else was driving at the time, so we stopped and took a picture. The day was actually colder than our first day, but the wind wasn't quite as bad, so it wasn't horrible. I wore my puffy to stay warm. We spent a lot of the day at the Animal Kingdom, as you can see below.

Of course, in the Animal Kingdom we have the Tree of Life...

There is also a cool roller coaster called the Everest Expedition, and they created this mountain that the coaster goes in and out of. Here is a picture of that.

We went on a safari while we were there and got to see lots of animals. Here are a couple!


After spending time at the Animal Kingdom, we went back to the Magic Kingdom for a little while. We rode the Haunted Mansion, and one of my favorite parts of that ride is looking at all of the tombstones they have before you get inside. Here is an example...

We also rode the carousel - a timeless classic!


Finally, here is a picture of the castle that I took that I thought looked really cool.

Today, we are taking a break from the parks, and the four of us girls are just going to hang out, see some of the Orlando area and enjoy catching up and being together. Then tomorrow, we'll spend my birthday in the Magic Kingdom! It should be lots of fun. Have a fantastic Friday!

3 comments:

Brandi Bonds said...

The dimpled puffy is having a GREAT time. I am glad. That makes me happy!!!!! Enjoy your day miss Tiffany. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Glenda said...

Have lots of fun!!!!
Hugs,Glenda

Janet said...

Happy Birthday on Saturday Tiffany! I love you and hope you have a great day.

Aunt Janet