Friday, February 6, 2009

Real Orange Juice

We spent today touring around the Orlando area, enjoying the sunshine and hanging out. We stopped by Jenn's mom's house to pick some juice oranges off the orange tree, juice them, and drink some fresh Florida orange juice. It was AMAZING! Today was absolutely gorgeous - warmer and sunshine and just glorious. I got to wear flip flops, which was fantastic. Here are some pictures from our adventures today.






Tomorrow we'll all be in the Magic Kingdom for my birthday, which will be lots of fun. It's supposed to be a gorgeous day, and I'm sure we'll take lots of fun pictures. I'll post them as soon as I can, which may not be until I get back to Boston. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy almost birthday to you!! Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!

Glenda said...

"Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Birthday dearest Tiffany....
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!"

Have a wonderful time celebrating at Disney!!!!

Lots of birthday hugs from Paige and from me too!

In His Love,Glenda

Uncle John said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany! I hope you enjoy a very fun and special day at the Magic Kingdom.