Monday, February 16, 2009

Greetings!

Hi everybody! Happy President's Day to you! I have today off, which is AWESOME!! I know that I was just on vacation, but this day off was so needed and came at a great time. I have chores to catch up on - laundry, cleaning, etc., so I am thankful for the extra day. Wouldn't it be awesome if weekends were always 3 days? I think I could get used to that!

Here's a funny picture for you. Ellie has for some reason started trying to get in my lap whenever I sit at the desk to use my computer. It makes it very difficult to get anything done, but I think it's kind of sweet. Here she was just a little while ago...

We've had a lot of sunshine here the last few days, which is helping make the cold temps not quite as bad. I'm definitely ready for spring, but I still have awhile before it'll be here. Things don't really start blooming here until the first of May, which is kind of insane!

I just wanted to say a quick hello and give you a short update. More blogging to come very soon! For now, I'm off to do chores... Have a great week!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Aren't animals so much fun! Batman actually lays his head on the keyboard, which makes for interesting words being typed by his chin. Love to you and Michael!

Jill said...

Awww.......cute little Ellie! Give her a pat for me! Michael too! You are loved and missed.

Anonymous said...

Animals are way smarter than they are given credit for! Maddie is always coming over to me and putting her head on top of my hands as I try to type on the laptop! If I'm squatting at the desk to type, she comes over and pops up between my arms and tries to bump them away from the computer!