Monday, February 9, 2009

A Birthday At Disney

Greetings! I am back home safely in Boston, and I had a fantastic time in Orlando! Look at some of my previous posts to see all of the pictures. I wanted to post some stuff from my actual birthday, which was tons of fun. Disney is running a promotion this year where you get in free on your birthday. When you go to the will call area, they give you a button that says "Happy Birthday" and then they write your name on it. All through the day whenever a Disney employee sees you, they say happy birthday. So I got to hear it all day, and it was cool! (Notice the mouse ears that dot the "i"!)

Being able to spend time with my Mom and my two "sisters" was such a great way to celebrate a birthday, and we had so much fun together.




After a full day of rides and lots of laughs - Nikki, my mom and I rode a roller coaster together and laughed so hard were crying through the ride - we ended the day watching fireworks over the castle.

I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to go to Florida and spend time with family and friends and Mickey and enjoy sunshine and grass....I am excited about being 31 and seeing what God has in store for this upcoming year. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Pictures really are worth a thousand words, aren't they? :) It's hard to believe we were at Epcot a week ago......

What a fun way to spend your birthday! May this upcoming year be your best yet as you keep seeking God for His best. I love you and miss you! Mom