Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello From Georgia!

Hi everyone! It's been awhile, and I know I have much to catch you up on. I am currently in the great state of Georgia, relaxing at the Freeman's house. My mom came in town for the weekend, so Nikki and I decided to drive up for the weekend and hang out with some family and friends. We've had a lot of fun! It's been great to be able to see my mom and brother Matthew again. We had to bring Ellie too, so she has been staying at Matthew's house. She loves having a whole house to run around in!!

As far as last weekend goes, I had a nice visit to New Hampshire. Everyone was so nice and friendly, and the wedding was lovely. Spending the time up there helped me clarify some things too in moving forward in life. I am thankful for the time that I had up there!

On Sunday, I got to go down to Gloucester and go back to my church, which was awesome! It was so good to see everyone again. Michael led worship, and then after church, we had a cookout with all of the worship team folks. It was great to have a chance to just spend the afternoon with everyone. When we got finished with that, we went and played putt-putt with Michael and his girlfriend Bekah. Here are some fun pictures from that afternoon!






I enjoyed getting to see everyone again, but being up in the north did help confirm that I am so happy I have moved back south. I love the sunshine and the warmth and the culture, and I am really glad that I live in Florida now!

I'll post more soon, but for now I am going to go spend some time with the Georgia peeps. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am leaving you a comment so you will know that someone read your blog. :) I'm so glad you and Nikki came to see me (and others) and I will miss you as we go our separate ways tomorrow. If you don't get a job, you can come to Baltimore next...

I'm thankful for the clarity at the beginning of the week and the lack of it as the week ends. God really is using "all things" to glorify Himself in your life even if it doesn't seem like it. The ashes are dirty and may cover you right now, but there is also beauty and it is rising. Safe travels and I love you! Mom

Jenny said...

I read your blog too Tiffy! I am glad that you have settled in. We are visiting Disney in early December and can't wait! Maren is so excited!

Love you to you and say hi to Nikki for me!
Jenny