Friday, June 10, 2011

Identifying The Smell

Hi everyone! I've had a really busy day today and haven't had time to download pictures to share. I still have some work to do and must go to bed as soon as possible, so this is going to be a short and sweet update today. I'll try to get more posted tomorrow after class. I just wanted to share my one deep thought for today. In a previous post, I mentioned that you can't flush the toilet paper here. I have been trying to figure out what our dorms and the bathrooms smell like for a couple of days, and it has finally occurred to me what the answer is.... Everything smells like a pet store. It's fantastic. :) I'm sure it won't take long for me to get home and start taking for granted being able to flush toilet paper, but those first few flushes are going to be amazing.

Tomorrow is my last day of class for a couple of days and then we are doing a lot of traveling on Sunday and Monday. We are going into Athens on Sunday and will see the Acropolis and other amazing sites and then we are going to Andros Island on Monday. We'll have our last classes on Tuesday and Wednesday and then the rest of the trip will be spent traveling and sightseeing. I'm looking forward to that and there will be many more pictures for me to share with you! So until the next time, this tired girl is wishing you a very good day!

No comments: