Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Beautiful Night

Hi everyone. (Thanks Aunties for leaving comments on my last blog. I miss and love you guys!!) The last couple of days have been absolutely gorgeous, and as I've driven home from work after running errands, the setting sun has made the sky the most glorious shades of color. Today wasn't quite as brilliant because it was slightly overcast, but it was still beautiful. I went for a walk and tried to capture some of the beauty on film. One thing I love about God is that there's no possible way to fully capture His beauty in His creation on film. You can take a snapshot, but it doesn't equal to seeing it with your own eyes. I am reminded to remain fully in the present - to be here now, and know that He will meet me in the now, and that will always be enough. Enjoy the pictures and have a great Friday and weekend!

I love the colors of the sky....





Here are some additional pictures from my walk that I thought were cool.



3 comments:

Jill said...

Greetings, daughter! It has taken me 2 days for the blogsite to let me leave a comment. Your pictures are stunning! What a great testimony to God's majesty and beauty as He reveals just a tiny part of Himself in creation. Enjoy your fall weather - it's back in the mid-80's here. I will see you soon! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

hi tiffany! just caught up on your blog. glad you're doing well!

love, Kelly K

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! I don't get to it for a couple of weeks at a time and then I get caught up. It is like reading a wonderful diary and devotional all in one. I love your advice about really being in the present. We miss so many blessings when we are not. . . Keep smiling and surprising those Yankees!
Debbie