Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lots O' Pictures

Hi Everyone! Hope you've all had a great weekend. I thought I'd share a little of our lives today with some pictures, so here goes. Enjoy!

First up....my hilarious cat, who makes me smile everyday. Yesterday, she went out on the porch and proceeded to go jump in the chair that is our neighbor's and look all queenly. I also got her a new toy yesterday that she loves a lot. She has gone crazy with it. I'll try to get an action shot at some point.



The weather today was stunning. The description on weather.com was "abundant sunshine", and there was. It was about 75, breezy, and gorgeous. We decided to go to Ocean Lawn so Michael could study and I could read and take pictures. Here is a view from where we set up camp, Michael "studying" and then studying for real (in the background).




Some of the leaves are just beginning to change. A couple pictures of that, and a picture of me. :-)




Some of my favorite random shots...





Finally, as Michael and I were walking home, the sun was setting over the beach. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and have a great week! We miss and love you all....

3 comments:

E said...

Tiffy,
The pictures are just gorgeous! You have quite the eye for photography! :)

It is beautiful there. I am glad you are happy and doing well.

Uncle John said...

What a beautiful day you two had to "study" in! Wish we could have been there to enjoy it with you. I agree with Erin, you do have a good eye for photography. You're pictures are inspiring! I was able to spend a few autumn days in New England once... I remember everything looking like a postcard picture. Enjoy the beauty of the season up there!

. said...

Tiffany,
Just wanted to leave a comment to let you know I am also a fan of Tiffany's Tidbits and surf through reguarly. :) The pics are great and absolutely amazing. What kind of camera do you have?
Have a great day!
Elizabeth