Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sailing

Hi everyone! Yesterday, Michael and I went boating with Jon and Rachael. Rachael is a girl that I work with, and we've had fun getting to know each other in the office the last couple of weeks. I'm so thankful God has given me a friend at work! They invited us to go out on the water with them, and so we got to spend some time on the water on an absolutely beautiful day. Here is a picture of the boat we were on.


We left from Gloucester and saw Magnolia (which is where we live) from the water and then kept going to see Manchester. We stopped in a cove for lunch, had a brief fishing stop, and then headed home. Just to show you how gorgeous the day was, here are some pictures of the water and area we could see...




Here are some fishing pictures and a picture of me and Rachael...




Thanks for a great time!

2 comments:

E said...

Hey there!
Glad you're doing well and have met someone new! Thank God for friends at work! They really are life savers! What a beautiful day you had on the water! :)

Craig said...

This says that I'm Craig, but it's really Ashley!

That looks like good times--yeah, paying for the public beach, what a rip.

We should definitely hook up in December in NYC! We haven't been yet per lack of funds, but I started my new job yesterday and that will change a little soon! We can't wait to go! Let's plan it! Hope you are well! Has Michael started school yet?