Thursday, September 27, 2007

Friends!

I am SO EXCITED because I have friends from Georgia here to visit!!! Melissa, Peg, and Trinie came to visit me for the weekend, and we are going to have so much fun seeing the sights of Boston and the North Shore together. Perhaps when they come home raving about all that they have seen, it will inspire more of you to come and visit. :-) Anyway, a big thanks to Jeanne who sent the most adorable bear with them - isn't he so cute?? And a picture of all of us having dinner tonight at Tony's House Of Pizza, a cute little restaurant in my town. Tomorrow we're spending all day in Boston and then will see the North Shore on Saturday. Many more pictures to come!


2 comments:

E said...

HAVE A BLAST!

Jill said...

Cute bear! Too bad he'll have to sit alone during the postseason because his team will not be playing. But he's ready for spring training already with his sweatshirt for cool spring nights!
But for now I guess it's go Red Sox! Love you, Mom