Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Family

When I was home for Christmas, we took a bunch of family pictures. I'll be posting some of them soon. I set the timer on my camera some, and we took some fun shots. In this picture, I was trying to get Kit the cat into it so it would be a full family picture (minus my cat Ellie who was still in Boston). As you can see, Kit was not cooperating. But the rest of the family looks fantastic!


Today was absolutely beautiful here in Boston - right around 60 degrees and a great promise of the spring and summer to come -- something to remember when the cold weather hits again. I am really enjoying the seasons here. You get a full appreciation for each one....

I am going to bed now, but I hope that everyone enjoys their Wednesday!

1 comment:

E said...

Oh my gosh, y'all look so much alike!