Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Love Antibiotics!

Greetings, dear friends! I am writing to you on this Sunday evening, finally starting to feel a little human again. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I had a horrible cold as Christmas approached. I started feeling better and then started feeling much worse. I finally got an antibiotic yesterday for what has become an upper respiratory/sinus infection thing. Praise God for teaching someone how to invent antibiotics! I was so sick of being sick, and now that I am starting to feel even the tiniest bit better, I am very thankful!

A couple of misc. things that some of you have asked me about. First - my car. I sort of forgot to mention the update on my car after sharing the story of how it died on the road. It turns out, there was a wire in my trunk that controls all of the accessory parts of a car that had come loose. Once they plugged it back in, everything worked fine. So the next time my car dies on the side of the road for no apparent reason, I'll look in my trunk first. :) I also named my car Henry. I thought that a quite distinguished New Englandy kind of name, as well as the name of the REAL home run king!

Michael and I have been back in Boston for about a week now. The weather when we first got back was kind of terrible. The low was in the 2 degree range, with windchills below zero. I have never been in weather that cold in my life. It was unbelievable! It's been pretty nice the last several days, with temps nearing 40. I'll tell you what - when you experience a high of 12, 40 feels incredible!

I'll try to post some pictures from my time at home soon. Blogger is being really slow today and I can't get any to post. Hope you guys have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

E said...

YEah, glad you are feeling better! Hang in there with the cold! Again, it was great seeing you!

Have a fantastic week!