Wednesday, March 19, 2008

99

This is my 99th entry on my blog! How cool is that? That's a lot of entries.... I'll have to have some sort of special something on my next entry to commemorate my 100th post. Except I'm not sure if anyone reads my blog still because no one comments anymore. Sad. :( But, even if I'm the only one who reads my blog, I enjoy posting! I just changed the format of my blog. I thought it would be fun to play around with. Do you like the new look?

So here is my post for tonight. It started out snowing this morning, which then turned into rain. It has rained all day and night and is supposed to continue raining tomorrow. To remind myself that the sun does shine and warmth will one day be here again, I edited two of my favorite pictures and thought I'd share them with you...


Ahh, let's have a moment of silence for what is to come in a few months.... :)

I just placed an order to have one of my favorite edited photos printed on canvas. When it arrives, it will look like a painting except for that it will actually be one of my photos. I can't wait to see it! I'll keep you posted....I hope it arrives in the next week or two.

Okay, that's all for now. I'm really tired and plan to go to bed very soon! Have a good night! And yay for March Madness starting tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worries, I read your blog every new post. I have it bookmarked, and every time you post something new it tells me, and I come and read it, I just don't leave many comments :0)

I like the new blog look, very cool-

Uncle John said...

Hey there... I like the new look. Don't fret little niece, your blog is still read consistently in Buford, GA. Please keep it up. We enjoy your musings, insights and inspirations!

What is the picture of that you're having put on canvas?

Jill said...

Greetings, emt2!! It has been a very long time since I've seen you and it's been fun to catch up a little here. How's the family?

I like the new edited pictures, Tiffany. And yes, spring officially begins in about 2 hours. I'm guessing you wouldn't care for a phone call telling you so! It's also Aunt Karen's birthday which I think is a cool way to be celebrated by God, don't you?

I hope you have a good sleep and I'm heading to bed to hopefully have one as well. Looks like your faithful readers just needed a little prodding. :) Love you! Mom

Betty Anne said...

Oh my goodness....are you getting the desired responses? All us guilt-ridden people who read and never post. It feels almost like plagiarism to not comment when I look for new posts daily. Just kind of illegal or something. But your little finger shaking made me comment this time, I am sure I will slump back into the life of slacking. Don't take it personal...you never know who you are touching or encouraging...'specailly me! Love you!

E said...

I still read, I just don't always get a chance to comment! Glad all is well!

E said...

Happy Easter, Tiffy and Michael! I hope you have a blessed day together!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog...but like several others, I don't always comment...sorry :( I read it at least 1-2x/week to read your updates. I love the pictures you take!

Hope you and Michael had a nice Easter!