Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Birthday Party


So we had our joint 30th birthday party yesterday, and it was a ton of fun. Thank you so much to those of you who contributed to making the event happen and to everyone who came out to celebrate 30 years of life! I had so much fun seeing so many people and getting the chance to catch up. I will post more on my ponderings of the day in the next few days, but for now I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of the day.
Pictures of friends and family...













Here are a couple of birthday cake pictures...



Thanks again for everything! I'll post more soon!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow - what a fast weekend! It was a great celebration for two beautiful birthday princesses! You are both loved very much by lots and lots of people. Glad you had 70 degree weather to take home as a memory. :) I miss you already and we haven't even left for the airport yet! Love you, Mom

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
E said...

YEAH! Wow, so many people have grown up and look so different!

Glad you had a blast!

Don said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tiffany! I am catching up on blogs and ran across this one with a bunch of cool pictures. I think I even recognize a few of the people in those pictures. Enjoy the cold in Boston, spring is right around the corner!

Don Campbell