Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Cold

Greetings, dear friends! I have been cold all day today! The temperature has been in the 30's, but we have had wind with gusts up to 40 mph. I was at the store earlier and had to work to walk forward to my car. Lovely. I hope you all enjoy the sunshine and warm weather of the south. Enjoy it for me!

This past week was kind of crazy, and of course we had Daylight's Savings time that began today. I am not a fan, especially since I had to get up early to play at church this morning. And because the sun is up longer, it makes me think it's not as late as it is. But, life is good! I am looking forward to a good night's sleep and a great week. I'll post a blog soon with some thoughts and ponderings.....perhaps tomorrow! For now, I leave you with a picture of me and my favorite Pa. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awww! What a cute picture! So now probably isn't when I should tell you that your favorite Pa and I have pink cheeks from watching a Braves spring training game in sunny Florida, huh? Next year, you're here too, OK?

Only a couple more weeks and it will officially be spring. Hang in there.....

We love and miss you both! Mom