Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Musings

Hi everyone! Happy Easter Monday to you all! This is my 100th blog post, which is pretty cool. Originally I thought I would try to have a really cool post for my 100th and be seriously profound or something. Then I decided that was too much pressure, so tonight's blog is going to be a random offering of info that I want to share.

First of all, thanks to all who replied after my last post. I was kidding around - I know many of you read and don't like to or have time to post or whatever, and that is totally fine. Even if no one read my blog, I would still keep it to amuse myself with. :) So no worries - continue reading and commenting as you wish or don't wish, and I'll continue to post my ramblings.

Secondly, I just got an email letting me know that my photo on canvas shipped! I cannot WAIT to see it!! For those that asked, the picture that I sent in to have put on canvas is this one:

I think it will look really cool. It's supposed to arrive on Friday, so I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thirdly, I bought tickets today for the baseball games I am going to next month in Baltimore and DC. I am quite excited to see some baseball and check a few more stadiums off my list! And it'll be cool to spend some time with my mom too! :)

Fourthly, if I come to mind this week, you can pray for me. I am helping a girl who I met at church with her wedding this weekend - doing her cake and flowers and centerpieces on her tables. It's kind of a lot for one person, especially on top of working all week, so pray that all of the details will fall into place and I will have mad creative skills when it comes to putting everything together. I'll be sure and post pictures of everything this weekend. And my reward for all the hard work? Braves baseball, opening night, Sunday evening.....

Fifthly and finally, I thought I'd post another picture of Ellie. She has started sleeping up in Michael's bed for some reason. She still sleeps with me at night, but she likes his bed during the day. It's cute!


Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! We were taken care of by a family at church who fed us an amazing meal and then we went over to our pastor's house, where I got to have an Easter egg hunt with their kids. Life is good. :) Have a great week and much love from the north!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I personally think your musings and ramblings no matter how profound or random they are benefit more than just you. Thanks for taking the time to share your life.

Ellie is not only cute, but very smart. Who wouldn't want to cuddle up in a fluffy comforter?

Can't wait to head your direction soon for baseball in different parks. The only thing that will be missing this week as Michael comes home for his birthday is you.

Have a good week wedding prepping and I'll be praying for many bursts of creative inspiration! I love you! Mom

E said...

You should have posted 100 things about you! :) I could have learned something new! Oh well! I am glad that you had a great weekend! Good luck this weekend with the wedding!

I am going home to see family this weekend for spring break! I'll say hello to good ole GA when I get there!

Janet said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented lately...been very busy at work and moving (yuck). It's amazing what you can do without when you don't feel like unpacking. Sure wish I could go to Yankee Stadium! Tell Michael I said hello. Love you both!