Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wedding Pictures

Greetings from a most exhausted girl here in the north! The wedding is over, and I plan to sleep very well tonight! I was at the church last night until almost 2am finishing creating all the flowers, and I was up until midnight the night before that decorating the cake. So I'm a little tired. But everything turned out well. They liked it all, and it was fun, and another couple is married! Here are some of the pictures.

Here are the bouts and the grandmother corsages.


The bride bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, and pictures of the arrangements I made for the front of the church.




And now here is the cake.



So there you have it! I'll post a new blog again soon but just wanted to share these pictures. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Well done! Enjoy your much needed rest tonight and tomorrow as you cheer the Braves on to their first win of the 2008 season in your squishy clothes at home!

E said...

I am so impressed! That is amazing! What a great, and faithful friend you are!

I hope you got some rest!