Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday, Monday

Hello blogging friends! 'Tis a dreary and rainy and cool Monday here in Boston, but as we get ready to hit the month of May, I know that spring is coming soon! Yes, spring, not summer. I am very excited about the weather in the coming months. And while I type this blog, I am sitting at a desk where the view out of my window is of the ocean. Can't complain about that!

Anyway, it's amazing how just having little tiny green leaves on trees can lift the depression that comes from a long winter. It's like there is proof before your eyes that life does return, and it makes it easier to believe in the promise that spring is coming. There have been a lot of life parallels in the seasons for me this past year. It's been a long road, and there have often been times where I wondered if life would ever return to my heart again. As time continues to pass, there are signs that God is indeed bringing my heart back to life, and however small it sometimes seems, those signs make it easier to believe that He is not finished with me yet - this is not the end. I am more thankful than ever before for His love and grace and mercy and for knowing that this world and whatever may or may not happen is not the end....I can't wait to spend eternity with Him!

An update for you guys who might now know all that is happening here.... First of all, I received a promotion at work. I am going to be moving from Office Manager to HR Coordinator. I'm pretty excited about it, as it will be a new challenge and a good learning experience. I love the people I work with, and I think this is a good step for now. We are going to be moving offices in July, and when we do, I will have my own office that I can decorate! I'll be sure and take pictures to post once that happens! I have decided to stay here for at least another year, and Michael and I are in the process of finding out if we are going to stay at our current place or have to move. I'll keep you posted on that.

I would appreciate your continued prayers in the coming weeks and months. God has brought me through so much in the last 15 months or so, and He continues to heal deeper layers of my heart and bring to light things that need to be dealt with. I would appreciate prayer for wisdom as I seek to truly live life fully and also have the courage to follow my heart, no matter where that might lead, in jobs, location, friendships, relationships, or whatever God has on my path. I am deeply grateful for all of you and the support that I know is there.

And to end this blog on a smiley note, here are two cute pictures of my cat who thinks she is a human. Hope you guys have a great week, and know that you are loved and held close to my heart!

2 comments:

Uncle John said...

Congratulations on your promotion, Tiffany! That's exciting news. I like what you wrote today... It encourages me to hear that God is healing you and that you understand this. Your mom and I were talking about that very thing a couple of days ago. Please remember that there are many here that love you and are supporting you in your journey!

Jill said...

Yes, a long winter indeed. But Aslan is on the move and the snow is melting, the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing, and He will make all things right. If nothing else, the last months have brought an eternal perspective to this life that wasn't there before and for that we can be thankful. You are loved more than you know and being held before God by His faithful followers.