Friday, April 11, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Hi everyone! I am sitting at my desk at work, and I have a ton of stuff to do, so this will have to be short and sweet. As soon as my work day is over today, I'll be heading down to the airport so I can fly to Baltimore for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing my mom and a new city and baseball and just getting a much needed break.

I promise to take many pictures, but I will not be able to post them until I get back on Tuesday. I'm not sure that we are going to have computer access while we are there. If we do, I'll be able to put up a few updates with no pictures, but if we don't, you'll have to wait until Tuesday for everything.

Please pray for nice weather, safe travels and such, and a great, relaxing and refreshing weekend! Have a great weekend, and I look forward to sharing awesome pictures and stories with you soon!

2 comments:

E said...

Have a great time with your Mommy! :) Tell her hi for me!

Judy said...

Can't wait to hear ALL the details of your trip!