Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Is Springing

Spring is arriving! Slowly....but it is coming! Flowers are starting to pop out, tiny leaves are appearing on trees... Michael and I have been sleeping with a couple of windows open the last few nights. Today was stunningly beautiful. I went for a walk when I got home from work and took a few pictures. Here is just a bit of proof that life is beginning to return to the North Shore.



And here's a lovely picture of tonight's sunset.

It's been a long winter, folks, and I'm not just talking about the weather. But spring is coming, and I plan to enjoy every minute of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, Here it keeps changing between 40 degrees and 80. It's causing me to have really bad allergies.

-Steven.

Jill said...

It makes me want to come see spring on the north shore. Ours is pretty much fully sprung, and now it will get hot soon. You may have to work really hard for warmth to begin, but I think you may win the fullout spring, summer, and fall competition. Plus you have the ocean thrown in for good measure. :) Keep the pictures coming - it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!!