Monday, April 7, 2008

Random

Hello dear blogging friends.....I am writing to you from New England where it is cold. Still. Every now and then the sun comes out and it makes it appear that it's a gorgeous spring day outside. Then you walk outside, and yep...still cold. Ahh, well, I'll be enjoying the weather much more than you in the next couple of months, so we'll keep hanging in there.

I've been a terrible blogger lately, and I do apologize. I will have many blogs to share with you soon though because this weekend is my first baseball weekend! Meeting the Mum in Baltimore to take in DC and Baltimore, so it should be a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to the break and hanging out with mom and getting some cool pictures to share with all of you. And it's supposed to be warmer down there!

As is always the case when it's too cold to go outside and take pictures, I resort to taking pictures of Ellie. Here she is with all her toys.


Hahaha... So here is an interesting phenomenon. Last night and tonight are the highest tide points for the month of April. Combined with a system that is bringing in winds from off the coast, it has created extremely large waves, and at high tide, the water is about a foot from the flooding level of washing over onto streets and people's yards and such. It actually looks pretty cool.

Well, I have no creativity tonight, so I think I'll end this blog for now.... Gotta do a little reading, watch a little baseball, a bit of the basketball championship and get some good rest. Have a great week, and keep an eye out for more posts soon!

No comments: