Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun With Photos

So for a Mother's Day surprise, a friend of mine and I took our small group leader's 3 kids to the beach one sunny afternoon to try to do a photo shoot. At ages 6, almost 5, and almost 1, it was certainly an adventure. We had grand plans and ideas that pretty much faded as soon as we hit the sand and the water was in view. After the kids covered every square inch of themselves in sand and ocean, and we attempted a few pictures, we stripped them down to their underwear, drove them home and put them straight in the tub. My friend had to leave, so I fed them, read to them, and they were all asleep by about 7:40. :) It was quite the adventure, but we had a great time. My friend who helped me is pregnant with her first child, so I think she's mildly panicked now about having kids, but it was cool. Our mission was accomplished for a Mother's Day surprise. We both took pictures, and she got some great shots as well, but below are my favorite shots that I took of each of the kids. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Jill said...

These are darling pictures! I know you made her Mother's Day very special and made friends for life with the kids by taking them to the beach. :)