Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Mum Has Arrived

Greetings! My mom arrived in Boston safe and sound yesterday. We actually went into Boston after she got here and met up with David Webb, who was in town visiting the city. We took him to Cheers and Mike's Pastry shop for some authentic Boston food. Here are a couple of pictures....



It rained off and on most of today and we just sort of chilled out. It was nice and relaxing. Then it started raining with the sun out, and if you look closely, you'll see the rainbow in this picture.


We leave in the morning to head into New York to see Yankee Stadium, which will be awesome. I'm looking forward to that. We'll be sure and post lots of pictures and stories when we get back in town. Hope everyone has an awesome Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to keep up with your adventures. Thanks for including David in part of your week. I know he enjoyed dinner with two crazy females!
Debbie Webb

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tiff,

I always enjoy visiting your blog...it never fails to leave me inspired. Plus, when I see your lovely pictures I think I've stepped into the world of National Geographic! I love you girl! Peg Estes