Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tulips

Hello everyone! Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers. Your job is significant and often unrecognized, but you are vital in the lives of many, and we are thankful for you. I am especially thankful for my awesome Mom, who in my opinion, is the bestest mom ever!

Today was our one nice day in a series of rainy and cold days, so I took advantage of it after church and went into Boston to the Boston Public Garden. They plant lots and lots of tulip bulbs every winter, and everything is currently in bloom, so I wanted to try to get some pictures. It was fun to stroll around for about an hour and try my hand at photographing tulips. Below are a few of my favorite shots...





I have many things to catch you up on, so keep an eye out for a few blogs this week. For now, I leave you with a sneak peek at one topic...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you painted? looks nice and springy. -steven

Jill said...

What great pictures! How fun to see spring just getting started in another place after it's mostly over here. I'm sure you're missing the warmer weather but just remember you always have the ocean as your trump card over us!

Love the paint and you're right; the curtains need to go. :) I missed being with you yesterday but will be seeing you in less than two weeks! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are awesome! Very artistic!

Charlotte Mathis said...

Just browsing through the weblogs and really enjoyed your pictures. Thank you. I have a couple of devotional blogs you might enjoy.

Charlotte