Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Am Still Alive!

Hi everyone! I apologize greatly for the lengthy time period between blogs. I had planned on putting up a new blog last Sat., and then our internet was down the whole day so I couldn't. It's been crazy busy lately. Michael came home from Africa last Friday! Thanks to all of you who prayed for him and his team. I was able to pick him up from the airport, which was fun. He left on Tuesday morning to go home to GA for a nice long visit, so you can imagine the madness of life in the few days he was here. I'm still recovering! :)

I can't believe the end of June is almost here. If you can believe it, I will celebrate my one year anniversary of living in Boston on July 4th. This first year has gone by faster than I ever imagined it would. I will post a blog soon with my musings on this past year, and my reflections as I look back over this time. Keep your eyes peeled for that!

I am really excited about the 4th of July. I am going to be going into Boston to hear the Boston Pops and watch fireworks over the river, which should be awesome. Then my dad is coming up for a week to hang out with us, which will be so fun! And THEN.... everyone put this on your calendar - I will be home in GA for the first week of August! I will be arriving on Friday night the 1st and will leave on Sat. the 9th. I am looking forward to a time of relaxation and being able to visit with lots of people, so I hope to see many of you then.

I am at work right now, writing this blog while I eat my lunch, so I should probably go. I'll post more blogs soon! Miss you all...

No comments: