Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fall Is Coming

Friends! Happy Sunday afternoon to you all. I just got finished doing the laundry, and I'm sitting on the couch relaxing before cooking some dinner. It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day here - temps in the 70's, breezy, beautiful blue skies. The high on Tuesday is only supposed to be 70, and for the rest of the week, the temps are supposed to be in the low 70's for the highs. Fall is coming! You can sense it in the air, in the leaves that are beginning to show a hint of color.... And believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to it. There is something invigorating in a new season, with clean crisp air, beautiful scenery. I can't wait to take some fun pictures to share the beauty with all of you! Or you can just come and visit us and see a fall in New England for yourself. :)

Before the fall arrives, though it may soon be here, it is still a beautiful summer day. Proof for you....


To offer a few updates for you.....Michael and I did hear from our landlords that everything had been taken care of, and so we are not going to get kicked out of our apartment. Unless there are unforeseen circumstances, it would appear that we will be able to stay here until our lease is up at the end of next June. I appreciate that if for no other reason than I can enjoy the paint that I spent so much time on. Come next summer though, we may try to find a place that has a few more doors and a bit more space. We'll see - lots of life to be lived between now and then! Thank you for your prayers though as we walked through that process.

As Labor Day gets here, it signals the beginning of a lot of stuff for us. Brother starts school that week, our community group is getting cranked back up, and a lot of things will kind of start happening. I'll be sure to keep you posted on life as it happens! Have a great week!

1 comment:

E said...

Hey Tiff!
have a great week! I can't wait for fall either...rain, rain, and more rain.