Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me!

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary of working at Curbside! Can you believe it? Time goes by very quickly, doesn't it? My boss said she would take me out to lunch, which is very nice. I have now lived in a new place for over a year, been at my new job for a year, and been going to my church for almost a year. Crazy and cool!

A couple of funny cat stories. I have mentioned in previous posts that Ellie has a problem with going to the bathroom as soon as I change her litter, thereby ruining the new litter. I saw a new one Sunday night. I use liners in her box, so you just pull the liner out to clean it, which is nice. I had put the new liner in, and she walks over and starts sniffing the box, even though there is no litter in it. I tell her she has to wait until there is litter, and as I start to pour it in, she starts to get in the box. I'm trying to keep her out until I'm finished pouring, but two of her feet are in the box and she's trying to get in. As soon as I stop pouring the litter, she jumps in and starts pooing. It's a new record!

Another random story....When I take a shower every morning, I have to leave the door partly open. If I close it all the way, Ellie stands outside of it and howls really loudly. If Michael is still in bed, that's not an okay thing. And if our neighbors are downstairs, they would not be happy. So pretty much every morning, she pushes the door open and sticks her head around the shower curtain and meows at me. Almost always, when I turn the water off and open the curtain, she is laying on the rug waiting for me. Don't you just love cool pets??

Sorry that I've not put up a post in awhile. I'll try to get better, I promise! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: