Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cousin's Coming!

Howdy everyone! Our cousin Joey is coming to visit us for the weekend, and he arrives this evening. We are SO excited that someone is coming to visit!! We are looking forward to showing him around our new home and being able to share in person what you have all seen in the pictures I've posted. It's supposed to be beautiful while he's here - highs in the low to mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s. Should be a lot of fun! I'll be sure and post pictures of our time together.

I've had a good week enjoying the last few days before going back to work. I'm looking forward to starting my new job on Monday though. It's time to start moving forward into this new chapter, and I'm excited about it!

Below I've posted a few random pictures for your viewing pleasure. I always take lots more pictures than get posted, so every now and then, I'll add a few that didn't make the cut the first time around. :-) Hope you all have a great weekend!




7 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

Hey, take care of my "baby" boy and have a great time! Tell him to bring me back something cool.

Love to you and Michael!!!

Jill said...

Joey wants some good clam chowder while he's there. Sounds like either Periwinkles or Legal Eagle. Keep the pictures coming because the evidence might be necessary to keep you all out of trouble! Love you all and go Braves and Sox! Mom

Joey Stud said...

That is so awesome that Joey is coming up to visit. He is just an amazing cousing!!! And taking you to a Red Sox game, WOW!!!

Joey Stud said...

Oh and mom I'm not a "baby" anymore. I'm 26 years old and weigh 200 pounds, but I will bring you something cool because I love you :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you Tiffany as you add another dimension to your move...a job! Sounds good...and I know you will be a perfect office manager!!! Fall is right around the corner in the northeast. Savor every moment! Much love

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...did something wrong! That anonymous note was from me. Have a great weekend. I will be thinking about you on Monday. Judy Miller

Anonymous said...

Hello, Joey!!!! Have a great visit and wonderful break from the heat. Oops, Hello...Tiffany, Michael (and Ellie)! --"Aunt" Jane (Naomi's mom!)