Sunday, August 19, 2007

More Of Cousin's Visit

Michael and I took Joey to the airport this afternoon, and he is flying home at the moment, but we had a great time having him with us! It was so much fun to have someone we know and love up here to share the area with. Of course we had a great time in Boston (see previous post!) and then yesterday, we were able to show him around the North Shore. It was an absolutely gorgeous day - about 74 or 75, sunny, and cool - winds up to 25 mph. I have so many fabulous pictures to share, but I'll try to contain myself and use some of them in future posts. But enjoy the images below....

First we took Cousin to Ocean Lawn, and here are some pictures from there. The one of Michael with the yellow flowers (ragweed) was taken because he was trying to prove that 5 years of allergy shots had made him immune to ragweed. About 2 minutes after we took the picture, he started sneezing like crazy!





After Ocean Lawn, we went into Gloucester. We went out to the lighthouse, where there is a really long jetty. It was absolutely stunning. This is a picture of the lighthouse and then a view standing on the jetty looking inland. The town you see in the distance is Gloucester.



Pictures of Michael and Joey, some of them goofing off (Michael trying to be a mermaid!!) and some serious...





Thanks for visiting us, Cousin! We had a fabulous time and hope you did too. Anyone else who wants to come visit, feel free! :-)

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm pretty sure Joey's trip home might have taken as long as he spent there with you! But he is home safe and sound.....finally. Your pictures and stories make me want to come visit again very soon.

I hope your first day on the job is a wonder-filled adventure! I miss you and love you both, Mom

Joey Stud said...

Cousins!!!! I had a wonderful time visiting, I wish I could've stayed longer. The pictures bring back some great memories, but your missing one in particular (i think you know which one) Ha Ha

E said...

Glad you had a great time!

Janet said...

Tiffany, hope your first work day was terrific! Hey to Michael. Glad ya'll had a great visit and Joey made it home (finally). E-mail me the picture of Joey & Michael that'll never make the blog!!