Friday, August 10, 2007

I GOT A JOB!!!

Hooray! I finally got a job!!! I got a phone call this morning with the offer from the company that I liked the best from my interviews and really wanted to work for. I am very excited (and relieved) to know that I will be working again soon and able to pay my bills! I start Monday, August 20th, so I have one more week to relax (and enjoy Cousin coming to visit us!!!!) before I head back to work.

This company is a valet company that provides valet services for hospitals and healthcare systems. I will be working in the corporate office, where there are only 10 people, as the office manager. I think it's a great fit for me and this time in my life, and I'm excited to see how it goes! And thanks God for providing at just the right time!

So to celebrate this new job and because I promised myself that I was going to take advantage of living up in this area, Michael and I are getting on a train in the morning to Philadelphia to go to the Braves/Phillies game tomorrow night. We'll then get on the train at midnight to arrive back here at 7am. :-) Yes, I have issues, but any real baseball fan would do the same! I'll be sure and take lots of pictures and post them on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Uncle John said...

Congrats on the job... That's GREAT news! Sounds like it will be a good fit for you. Have fun at the Braves game!

E said...

YAY! I am happy for you! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Great news! Keep moving ahead...
Love life and have fun.......